Thursday 11 October 2012

TASK 3:A Place Around The Campus





  • See- I can see people queueing up, waiting for their turn to order food while people who sat on the chairs provided are eating and surfing the Internet.
  • Hear- I can hear people keep complaining about the management of the cafeteria because they take much time to serve customers` food. besides that, the food that they serve is tasteless and the rice is not cooked properly.
  • Feel- I feel so hot and I want to go back to my room as soon as possible because there are too many mosquitoes keep sucking my blood.
  • Smell- I can smell something delicious like the mixture of lime-leaf and other ingredients in `laksa` that make me so curious and find where is it comes from?
  • Taste- I ate `tomyam` and it is so delicious, it is spicy, little bit sour and still hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment